If you wish to Install ‘Flipflop Solitaire’ on your PC Desktop, Windows & Mac. Use the following workarounds to download the Flipflop Solitaire on your PC. Moreover, we’ll use different Android Emulators to use Android Apps on PC. But Before that let me tell you all about Flipflop Solitaire .
Following are the official features of the Flipflop Solitaire if you want to learn more about this app. Use the Download section. let’s start the process to download Flipflop Solitaire for PC.
Flipflop Solitaire Description:
Like its footwear namesake — Flipflop Solitaire is unrestrictive, creating a new game for fans of spider, klondike and other traditional Solitaires.
In Flipflop you can stack down, up, or even both ways on a single stack!
Need to stack an 8 on a 7, or a club on a spade? No problem!
– but –
Be careful, you can only move a stack of a single suit!
It's fun and freeing, but still challenging and captivating.
It's Flipflops for your brain.
——WHAT'S IN THE “BOX”?
– Play Flipflop Solitaire from 1-4 suits for free!
– Unlock 5 Suit, and 1 Suit Extended with a single in-app-purchase
– Track your best times, least moves, least undos, total wins, total plays, and more
– Over a hundred achievements
– Unlockable backgrounds, alternate card and card back color schemes
– Natural ambient binaural background audio
– A strong sense of relaxation
——A WORD FROM THE DEVELOPER
Flipflop Solitaire is sort of a sequel to Sage Solitaire in the sense that it's my second crack at the design problem of making a Solitaire game that feels like it was designed for your phone and not for a table.
To be honest this is how I wish everyone approached sequels. Usually, a sequel takes the solution to a problem and duplicates it. This is why our expectations of game sequels are often more-of-the-same-but-better. I'd rather see more sequels that brought a renewed level of surprise and novelty, and I'm hoping that's what you find in Flipflop Solitaire.
While Sage Solitaire was all about trying to capture the feeling of a tight, easy to play, tough to win, zen solitaire game, Flipflop Solitaire is about knots.
In a typical Solitaire game, like Klondike, you're taking a knot of cards and untying it into sequences. Then you reverse those sequences into clean ordered stacks.
In Flipflop you take your knot of cards and tie it into other, hopefully, better knots. Then you untie those knots into the final ordered stacks. Having so much control over the way your intermediary knots are constructed led to a lot more depth than I expected.
I hope you enjoy this game as much as I've enjoyed discovering it.
Download Flipflop Solitaire For Android: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Flipflop Solitaire For PC Free Windows and Mac:
To download and install Flipflop Solitaire For PC you need emulator apps like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer. You can download the best emulator from the following link.:
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator from above link
- Install BlueStacks and Configure it using your Gamil ID. Please make sure that your Gmail ID is active and working or otherwise you won’t be able to use Google Play on your PC
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on the Search and type in ‘Flipflop Solitaire’.
- You will be presented by all the apps containing the same key phrase, choose the one you want to install.
- Click on on the Install button and wait for installation process to get completed. Once it does head over the My Apps section on BlueStacks and you will find your newly Installed app there.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: How to Install DRAGON BALL LEGENDS for PC/Bluestacks/Mac
That’s it! For ‘Flipflop Solitaire For PC‘ Stay tuned on Apps Codex for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.