If you wish to Install ‘Wifi Inspector’ on your PC Desktop, Windows & Mac. Use the following workarounds to download the Wifi Inspector on your PC. Moreover, we’ll use different Android Emulators to use Android Apps on PC. But Before that let me tell you all about Wifi Inspector .
Following are the official features of the Wifi Inspector if you want to learn more about this app. Use the Download section. let’s start the process to download Wifi Inspector for PC.
Wifi Inspector Description:
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc …), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Inspector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 455,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Download Wifi Inspector For Android: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More From Us: How to Install VPN Easy for PC ( Windows/Mac)
How to Install Wifi Inspector For PC Free Windows and Mac:
To download and install Wifi Inspector For PC you need emulator apps like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer. You can download the best emulator from the following link.:
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator from above link
- Install BlueStacks and Configure it using your Gamil ID. Please make sure that your Gmail ID is active and working or otherwise you won’t be able to use Google Play on your PC
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on the Search and type in ‘Wifi Inspector’.
- You will be presented by all the apps containing the same key phrase, choose the one you want to install.
- Click on on the Install button and wait for installation process to get completed. Once it does head over the My Apps section on BlueStacks and you will find your newly Installed app there.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: How to Install Arlo app for PC (Windows/Mac)
That’s it! For ‘Wifi Inspector For PC‘ Stay tuned on Apps Codex for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.