If you wish to Install ‘WiFi Automatic’ on your PC Desktop, Windows & Mac. Use the following workarounds to download the WiFi Automatic on your PC. Moreover, we’ll use different Android Emulators to use Android Apps on PC. But Before that let me tell you all about WiFi Automatic .
Following are the official features of the WiFi Automatic if you want to learn more about this app. Use the Download section. let’s start the process to download WiFi Automatic for PC.
WiFi Automatic Description:
You can also specify to automatically turn on WiFi again, if you turn on your device or when you enter a specified location (requires a cell radio and therefore does not work on WiFi-only tablets!). Also, the app can regularly scan for available networks to connect to and re-disable WiFi if no suitable network is found. This way, you are always connected to your WiFi network when using the device.
WiFi Automatic is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/WiFi-Automatic
A WiFi connection generally uses less power than a mobile data connection, so on your phone, it makes sense to keep the WiFi radio active, whenever a WiFi network is in range
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – is required to start the service again when rebooting your device
The following permissions are required to observe and change the WiFi state:
The following permissions are required to the "turn on WiFi when entering these locations" feature:
Download WiFi Automatic For Android: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install WiFi Automatic For PC Free Windows and Mac:
To download and install WiFi Automatic For PC you need emulator apps like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer. You can download the best emulator from the following link.:
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator from above link
- Install BlueStacks and Configure it using your Gamil ID. Please make sure that your Gmail ID is active and working or otherwise you won’t be able to use Google Play on your PC
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on the Search and type in ‘WiFi Automatic’.
- You will be presented by all the apps containing the same key phrase, choose the one you want to install.
- Click on on the Install button and wait for installation process to get completed. Once it does head over the My Apps section on BlueStacks and you will find your newly Installed app there.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: How to Install Blue Mail – Email & Calendar App for PC/Bluestacks/Mac
That’s it! For ‘WiFi Automatic For PC‘ Stay tuned on Apps Codex for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.