If you wish to Install ‘Internet Speed Meter Lite’ on your PC Desktop, Windows & Mac. Use the following workarounds to download the Internet Speed Meter Lite on your PC. Moreover, we’ll use different Android Emulators to use Android Apps on PC. But Before that let me tell you all about Internet Speed Meter Lite .
Following are the official features of the Internet Speed Meter Lite if you want to learn more about this app. Use the Download section. let’s start the process to download Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC.
Internet Speed Meter Lite Description:
The app is completely Ad-Free.
– Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
– Daily traffic usage in notification.
– Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
– Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
– Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
– Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
– Time and usage of current session
– Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
– Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
Download Internet Speed Meter Lite For Android: [Link] (Google Play Store)
How to Install Internet Speed Meter Lite For PC Free Windows and Mac:
To download and install Internet Speed Meter Lite For PC you need emulator apps like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer. You can download the best emulator from the following link.:
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator from above link
- Install BlueStacks and Configure it using your Gamil ID. Please make sure that your Gmail ID is active and working or otherwise you won’t be able to use Google Play on your PC
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on the Search and type in ‘Internet Speed Meter Lite’.
- You will be presented by all the apps containing the same key phrase, choose the one you want to install.
- Click on on the Install button and wait for installation process to get completed. Once it does head over the My Apps section on BlueStacks and you will find your newly Installed app there.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: How to Install BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast for PC/Bluestacks/Mac
That’s it! For ‘Internet Speed Meter Lite For PC‘ Stay tuned on Apps Codex for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.