If you wish to Install ‘Wifi Analyzer’ on your PC Desktop, Windows & Mac. Use the following workarounds to download the Wifi Analyzer on your PC. Moreover, we’ll use different Android Emulators to use Android Apps on PC. But Before that let me tell you all about Wifi Analyzer .
Following are the official features of the Wifi Analyzer if you want to learn more about this app. Use the Download section. let’s start the process to download Wifi Analyzer for PC.
Wifi Analyzer Description:
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
Download Wifi Analyzer For Android: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More From Us: How to Install Puffin Web Browser for PC/Bluestacks/Mac
How to Install Wifi Analyzer For PC Free Windows and Mac:
To download and install Wifi Analyzer For PC you need emulator apps like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer. You can download the best emulator from the following link.:
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator from above link
- Install BlueStacks and Configure it using your Gamil ID. Please make sure that your Gmail ID is active and working or otherwise you won’t be able to use Google Play on your PC
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on the Search and type in ‘Wifi Analyzer’.
- You will be presented by all the apps containing the same key phrase, choose the one you want to install.
- Click on on the Install button and wait for installation process to get completed. Once it does head over the My Apps section on BlueStacks and you will find your newly Installed app there.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: How to Install Rocket Royale for PC/Bluestacks/Mac
That’s it! For ‘Wifi Analyzer For PC‘ Stay tuned on Apps Codex for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.