If you wish to Install ‘Nokia Camera’ on your PC Desktop, Windows & Mac. Use the following workarounds to download the Nokia Camera on your PC. Moreover, we’ll use different Android Emulators to use Android Apps on PC. But Before that let me tell you all about Nokia Camera .
Following are the official features of the Nokia Camera if you want to learn more about this app. Use the Download section. let’s start the process to download Nokia Camera for PC.
Nokia Camera Description:
• Easy to use camera interface allows you to focus on the moment.
• Switch between key camera modes i.e. Photo, Video, Live Bokeh, Slow motion, Time-lapse, Panorama modes with one touch.
• Fully integrated Google Lens to answer questions about the world around you in real time like overlaying information about objects right in the viewfinder or copy-paste text from the real world to your phone.
• Google Motion lets you capture exciting short videos and transforms them into beautiful cinemographs.
• Our Pro camera mode gives you the ultimate level of control over your photo – have fun experimenting and creating unique compositions.
• Dual-Sight photos and videos use the front and rear camera simultaneously so you can capture the action and your reaction.
• Stream live to Facebook or YouTube with a single touch.
• Nokia Camera works on Nokia smart phones running AndroidTM 8.0 OreoTM and above.
• Pro mode is only available on Nokia smart phones with ZEISS optics.
• Live Bokeh is only available on Nokia smart phones with dual-camera.
• Dual-Sight feature is available on Nokia 6 smart phones and above.
• Live streaming to Facebook or YouTube requires a Facebook or Google account.
HMD Global Oy is the exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for phones & tablets. Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation. Android, Google and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Oreo is a trademark of Mondelez International, Inc. group.
Download Nokia Camera For Android: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More From Us: How to Install Google Home for PC (Windows/Mac)
How to Install Nokia Camera For PC Free Windows and Mac:
To download and install Nokia Camera For PC you need emulator apps like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer. You can download the best emulator from the following link.:
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator from above link
- Install BlueStacks and Configure it using your Gamil ID. Please make sure that your Gmail ID is active and working or otherwise you won’t be able to use Google Play on your PC
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on the Search and type in ‘Nokia Camera’.
- You will be presented by all the apps containing the same key phrase, choose the one you want to install.
- Click on on the Install button and wait for installation process to get completed. Once it does head over the My Apps section on BlueStacks and you will find your newly Installed app there.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: How to Install Cloud VPN Free – Fast & Secure for PC/Bluestacks/Mac
That’s it! For ‘Nokia Camera For PC‘ Stay tuned on Apps Codex for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.