If you wish to Install ‘Network Signal Info’ on your PC Desktop, Windows & Mac. Use the following workarounds to download the Network Signal Info on your PC. Moreover, we’ll use different Android Emulators to use Android Apps on PC. But Before that let me tell you all about Network Signal Info .
Following are the official features of the Network Signal Info if you want to learn more about this app. Use the Download section. let’s start the process to download Network Signal Info for PC.
Network Signal Info Description:
Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE
This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones – neither iOS nor Window Phones.
– detailed MOBILE network informations
– accurate signal strength indication
– detailed WiFi informations
– detailed ANDROID System informations
– Widgets for MOBILE- and Wi-Fi network (PRO version with six widgets)
– mobile cell tower location (PRO version with much better online cell tower database)
– Mobile SIGNAL TRACKER (only PRO version with KML-file export for e.g. Google Earth)
– WI-FI SIGNAL record function (only PRO version)
The app has two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-Signalstrength (free version), Six widgets in the PRO version,,three for mobile- and three for WiFi-Signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in more bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state …
In "Wi-Fi signal":
Wi-Fi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum Wi-Fi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address. …
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The PRO version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with over 80 millions more entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Download Network Signal Info For Android: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More From Us: How to Install Vmeye for PC/Bluestacks/Mac
How to Install Network Signal Info For PC Free Windows and Mac:
To download and install Network Signal Info For PC you need emulator apps like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer. You can download the best emulator from the following link.:
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator from above link
- Install BlueStacks and Configure it using your Gamil ID. Please make sure that your Gmail ID is active and working or otherwise you won’t be able to use Google Play on your PC
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on the Search and type in ‘Network Signal Info’.
- You will be presented by all the apps containing the same key phrase, choose the one you want to install.
- Click on on the Install button and wait for installation process to get completed. Once it does head over the My Apps section on BlueStacks and you will find your newly Installed app there.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: How to Install AppLock for PC/Bluestacks/Mac
That’s it! For ‘Network Signal Info For PC‘ Stay tuned on Apps Codex for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.